Agreement on the collection/use of personal Information
1. Collecting personal information item
- When collecting information from members registered in the G-DOK IND., only the minimum information required to provide the service is collected.
① Personal information required for membership
• Company/company name, Business type, Name of Representative, Company address, Name, Position, Mobile phone number, E-mail
② Information required for each service usage, information related to service usage record
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- Member information registered with G-DOK IND. shall not be used for any other purpose except for the purpose of collection or provided to third parties without consent, and the information on the withdrawal of members and long-term non-members will be destroyed immediately and retained in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
① Member management and identification
• User identification, personal identification, prevention of fraudulent use of defective members, prevention of unauthorized use, and confirmation of their intention to sign up
② Handling customer inquiries
• Complaint handling, customer proposals, notices
• Purpose of identification of applicants, confirmation of complaints, contact, notification for investigation of facts, and notification of results
• Handling requests for orders/delivery, such as returns/refunds
③ Cargo delivery
• Delivery of products (samples) and brochures (catalogues)
④ Improve existing services and develop new services
• Developing and specializing new services (products)
⑤ Used for promotion such as marketing, etc.
• Product / service, market research, customer satisfaction survey, product / service development research, access frequency and utilization of statistical analysis data by customer
• Notification of customer complaints results, telephone consultation, SMS, DM, TM, E-mail, Push-mail
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
• In principle, personal information of users can be safely retained and destroyed when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, if the company needs to retain personal information in accordance with the provisions of related laws (Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act), the company may retain personal information as prescribed in the relevant laws.
• ※ You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, the above information is necessary for the provision of the service. If you refuse to consent, you cannot register, use the service, or inquire.
• ※ After signing up, the information requested as necessary in the process of using the service will be informed and consented separately in the service use process.